How are you guys preparing for potential UPS nationwide strike?

I really don’t know all the logistics of the strike. Is it entirely ups? If it’s just deliveries I’m sure they could have doordash step in to deliver packages. However I read somewhere that if teamsters strikes then there will be no ups pilots? But that makes me think if teamsters don’t strike then ups will still fly planes?

I have a big box I meant to ship in before Friday for fba but realized I was out of my packaging supplies (summer is always a bit chaotic with all 5 kids home) and so I ordered my supplies and fingers crossed it gets here before Friday so I can get an fba order out. Otherwise I’m out of town and can’t ship an fba order till next week which I suppose is ok if I can get a close warehouse to ship to. I just don’t want my incoming fba order to get stuck somewhere in a ups warehouse. I know at least amazon will ship my items out with its own carrier or other carriers. After that i don’t think I’ll ship another fba order till the strike resolves. Anything that sells out I’ll just flip to fbm.

1 Like