How does this guy get away with not providing an address?

like the rest of us

no address

> TNG

He was grandfathered in under the “totally legit business name” program.

2 Likes

No products for sale, maybe they’re suspended.

You could give them a call …

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 12-55-45 Amazon.com Seller Profile TNG Worldwide

1 Like

The plot thickens = I see them here but your right when you click on storefront there is nothing:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JGQ51S7

1 Like

“Amazon glitch”

This company is WAY more transparent than the typical Amazon seller about who they are. They definitely had nothing to do with their information being hidden.

1 Like

It came to my attention from this post:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/04e3ca83-702a-4e66-9f83-d29bb49e06f9?postId=04e3ca83-702a-4e66-9f83-d29bb49e06f9

She posted the ASIN and after some digging around…

1 Like

Kinda a stupid message to send. If you’re gonna make demands like that at least rip off a cease and desist template, there’s plenty of them online. If I got a message that unprofessional I’d be more inclined to call their bluff than if I got a properly formatted C&D that includes all relevant information.

1 Like

I wonder if this is just a ‘placeholder’ Account to secure Brand Registry?

One of the vets replied to the OP, mentioning that s/he had identified the name shown in her email as CEO of TNG Worldwide.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/04e3ca83-702a-4e66-9f83-d29bb49e06f9?postId=553bc5d2-1ca1-4c02-a00a-e7605a9fc7dc

“But it’s not restricted on AMZ. I went to Add products and that product was wide open to list under”

She (liw48) still doesn’t get it. It’s amazing her account hasn’t been suspended.

1 Like

Even deeper…

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2S2G0EC1ZWOMO

Wish I had that “Glitch”

2 Likes

Amazon is the seller on this listing so TNG Worldwide is Amazon’s source for this product. Amazon is hiding details of TNG Worldwide and yet Amazon shows TNG Worldwide as an alternate seller.

So we added one to the cart using TNG Worldwide other seller. TNG Worldwide is the seller and it would be shipped via Amazon (FBA). We then deleted from the cart and used the link back to the item and we got …

Doesn’t appear to be the seller playing games to us but rather Amazon either making a seller a source or maybe Amazon found a lost pallet of product to sell.

We tend to agree with this but wouldn’t call it a “Amazon glitch” … This is Amazon being Amazon.

1 Like

liw48 has been around for a long time, but numerous reveal that they are a complete idiot.

2 Likes

Yes, I am able to reproduce that behavior (which, IIRC, I’ve never seen before), but it is interesting to note that they’re using ‘standard’ A+ Content, rather than the more-robust version reserved for members of the Vendor Program (“Product Description” as the content’s title rather than “From the Manufacturer” is the clue) - which one would think they are since it shows “Sold by Amazon” on the first PDP you found.

In the waning months of the OSFE, our friend @Diane had a long exchange with the FMT about a similar “Detailed Seller Information” blurb being incomplete, but AFAIK nothing was ever resolved.

Not sure what’s actually going on here, but I tend to agree that this is probably the most-likely explanation:

2 Likes

That phone number also cross references to “Be Beautiful”

EDIT:
Yeah there is something very wrong with that profile, and I don’t think I can blame the seller

3 Likes

Yep. Most of her posts have been “How do I list item x”, only to be told “Don’t!” for various reasons (many revolving around her main source being yard sales). She’ll then post a day or two later that she sold it.
As I posted on the thread, it would appear that her luck may have finally run out. I see this as a good thing.

4 Likes

This one has quite a reputation and it isn’t good. She’s been around a long time and keeps asking questions that even N00bs know the answer to. Intelligence is not her forte.

-Ana

1 Like

There’s been a few gems. Like the one complaining about First Class with USPS and wanting to know how to use First Class Mail without going through USPS.

2 Likes

liw48 has been around for a long time, but numerous reveal that they are a complete idiot.

I was wondering who they were talking about in the other thread, now I know - thank you.

I’m not sure she’s an idiot so much as someone who just enjoys screwing around with forum members, and posting nonsense for fun, to see who she can get to take her seriously. She’s probably also a ‘he’ and we’re all misled by the stupid avatar she/he/they use when they post.

We should all put our X-Files hats on and trust no one. Many, many posts are not what they appear. In the case of liw48, no one could actually BE that stupid.

This made me chortle. :rofl:

-Ana