I’ve been working to improve my Walmart listings in order to improve their “growth” score or whatever it’s called ever since I found that and saw that they had so many of my items in the wrong category.
Once the category got fixed, that meant more fields showed up as “not completed” and some of the fields got filled in by AI and it just wasn’t right.
Well, in downloading spreadsheets and uploading the updates, AI is catching color and size errors. I put the size in the title, description, and bullet points…and I haven’t been totally consistent in those fields across the same item. For example, I’d say a runner is 36" x 15" in one spot, and the other spot say it’s 34" x 15" – well Walmart’s AI is catching that. I know I clip copied and pasted a lot of spreadsheets and changed the names etc…sizes, not so much. But yes sometimes the size is an inch different than the other product.
Obviously, I’m hoping this all improves everything…but gotta give credit to AI for catching some of the inconsistencies.