Important: High ODR Could Lead to Account Suspension

Received an email supposedly from Amazon. I did check the message headers and it seems legit. It is a pitch for CSBA - which we obviously have no intention of using.

The odd part is that the first paragraph says:
" We attempted to reach out to you yesterday to discuss this issue, underscoring the seriousness of the situation. We’ve noticed that your Order Defect Rate (ODR) is currently above 0.6%, which is higher than the recommended level. This elevated ODR, primarily due to A-to-Z claims by your customers or negative feedback, is seriously impacting your account health. If not addressed promptly, this could lead to severe consequences including account suspension."

Here is a screen shot of our ODR taken today:

Has anyone else received an email like this? Has Amazon taken to blatantly lying to encourage companies to sign up for CSBA?

5 Likes

:person_facepalming:

6 Likes

Amazon has never been good at math, lol

7 Likes

Yes, it’s being reported over in the NSFE:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/d79855e2-51d7-47a9-9479-735d791218a7

It’s already being retracted:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/d79855e2-51d7-47a9-9479-735d791218a7?postId=c592de82-a12d-413a-ad5f-c7930e04ce7a

The Hyderabad Incubator meets generative AI, Silo Management principles, and various other encumbrances.

How could Chaos NOT ensue given those parameters? :wink:

8 Likes

Yep, just came back from lunch and saw the “apology” email!

4 Likes

I sent out?

So are they making programmers admit when they are wrong now or are they giving bots names?

5 Likes

As if Amazon needed even more help creating chaos… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Coming Soon !!! … Gender Bots!

4 Likes

Great advert for CSBA isn’t it?

I can’t wait to get in on a program with this level of quality. These are clearly the people I want in charge of my customer service. Yup yup.

9 Likes

I received the apology email but never received the original email the apology is for. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Amazon continues to amaze.

Their thought process: “Maybe no one will notice if we just apologize to everyone. Let’s double down on that hard 20 and hope we get an ace!”

4 Likes

so sick of these time-sucking diversions…last week it was another battery flagging of paper party supplies. They want me to fill out a exemption form and upload it, blah blah blah.

I blatantly refused and kept reopening the case stating that the listing clearly indicates no batteries are used or included with the product. PAPER PARTY SUPPLIES! They finally fixed it without the stupid exemption form. They can just as easily look at the product page and see there are no batteries involved whatsoever. If these kinds of errors waste THEIR time instead of mine, perhaps someone will report the glitch back to internal teams.

Then around the same time getting nut-slaps for the Seeds & Plants thing.

Then last weekend trying to get disconnected/desynchronized/discombobulated from the Brazil and Mexico marketplaces. I still haven’t been able to get the funds out of the Mexico store (thanks for the payoneer advice, but I just don’t need another freakin’ thing to keep track of!).

I haven’t gotten an ODR warning yet but looking forward to it.

3 Likes

I got the retraction email, but never the offending ODR email it was apologizing for. I guess I hit my spam limit already this week.

4 Likes

it’s ridiculous. such a mess anymore.

4 Likes

2_NailMeetHammerGif102421(VTR)

2 Likes