Informational links for Dropshipping Violations and Amazon's POV on this.

This is by no means complete, but I admit that I would like to see the old posts redone on here for sellers to reference. It need not be public access, but there is a lot that I can’t find in the mess that is Amazon’s old and new forums.

Drop Shipping Policy On Amazon (dropshipping)
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=201808410

What-Is-Dropshipping

Amazon Explanation on Why Dropshipping Methods Matter
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/4986b2091c765bf8fc6ea074eacaad6f?postId=f4abd2363b370c87147d11673e75bd2d

3 Likes

I really miss the contributions of Chip (@Charles_Amazon’s nickname, apparently, as he was known to “sign” some posts with that appellation).

Originally an AHT (‘Amazonese’ for “Account Health Team”) SME (‘Amazonese’ for “Subject Matter Expert”), and later promoted to the FMT/CMT (“Forum Moderation Team”/“Community Manager Team”), Charles has not been seen for some time.

The SAS Staff has introduced a ‘Reference’ category for that, but one must first be advanced to a Discourse Trust Level which enables viewing (for good reasons galore).

ETA:

@Pepper_Thine_Angus - Arabic apparently abounds in “re-quotes.”

1 Like

Yeah this is a coding error on the NSFE when Discourse tries to fetch a preview of the page. Way to go AMAZON.

1 Like

I would like to apologize for it taking me more than 3 weeks to get around to digging up Bryce’s May`23
‘Engage’ discussion on this topic (as per usual, I have too many irons in the fire :smile: ):

Amazon drop shipping policies: The dos and don’ts you need to know (link, NSFE)

3 Likes

I’m gonna drop this first here. For the first time in many years I have finally seen a dropshipper reinstated!

• Suspended summer of 2022 from FBM but able to use FBA
  • Listed/Sold FBA right away
  • Submitted many failed appeals (mostly from River…)
  • Reinstated for FBM yesterday
4 Likes

Was there a PROPER appeal submitted before Reinstatement?

2 Likes

Of course … I was involved.

6 Likes

And there’s the solution. Templates are not the answer!

3 Likes

It’s called …

The Oneida Effect

7 Likes

Do you think the two years of trouble-free FBA made a difference?

2 Likes

I do, although I don’t think 2 yrs is required.

2 Likes