Inventory under review?

I added a new ASIN recently and sent inventory in, and the inventory seems to be stuck in some kind of review.

The puzzling thing is, there’s been no performance notification or email related to this, and their “recommended actions” drop down tells you to view the case log, and if I click that button nothing shows up as there’s no case related to it. There are other sellers on the listing (using FBA), so it’s not a restricted ASIN issue, and my listing on the manage inventory page shows as Active

1 Like

Very common, passes in a few days to weeks. Too many reasons to list why it could be under review.

We had one where the outer case was damaged but everything inside was fine.

1 Like

Good to hear, its when you have a unique problem you start worrying

2 Likes

Not unique, but equally annoying.

Dealing with this when I woke up this morning.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t say researching though, it says “available” which is strange

1 Like

When I go to the help page to research the listing it says this

Though there’s no indication of any kind of restriction anywhere else.

1 Like

My reply was more of a “there is always something” kind of statement. Not a correlation between our problems.

1 Like

Does it still say under review?

1 Like

The only place it says under review is on the stranded inventory page. Everywhere else it appears as if everything’s fine, so it’s weird.

1 Like

Nothing happens at Amazon in 2 days so I would give it some more time. You can’t get a measurement in less than a week.

1 Like

We ourselves haven’t had to request a bin check in many years - perhaps our unbroken string of victories for the half-dozen times we did have prevented further issues? - but when we did, a two week-response time was the quickest I ever saw; a couple of them took longer than that.

Amazon processes make molasses look fast…