Isn't this where you want to buy your supplements from????

I really can’t wait to get the hell off Amazon some days…

Another fraudster I just discovered with incorrect variations and recycled listings.

14 Likes

Yep, Walpar Nutritions Limited seems like a pharmaceutical company that I’m dying to hookup with (pun intended :wink:):

Address: 2nd Floor L5:377 Plot No 5 (Omkar Estate), Opp. Sabarmati Gas Station Village:Khatraj, Taluka:, Kalol, Gujarat 382721, India

Hours:

Closed ⋅ Opens 9:30 AM

Phone: +91 2764 662 626

As the SAS Staff has found it necessary to to remove certain of my comments concerning the Gujarati family behind this enterprise - admittedly, I do not disagree with that decision, as the exchange (with our friend Lunatick) where that happened can undoubtedly be construed as a clear violation of the SellersASKSellers Community Guidelines (link) - I’ll say no more.

4 Likes

Wait a second…! You know who this is? Some powerhouse???

I am about to escalate a failed abuse report through strategic account services (other SAS). I don’t want problems if this is some notorious cartel…

2 Likes

Opposite of the gas station, give them some credit

ETA, Not kidding:

7 Likes

Gee… I wonder if Assured Pharma Caps makes their ■■■■…

Some of their listings have India as the country of origin but not all of them.

I don’t even know how you get around that attribute in the category. It’s not optional

3 Likes

Yepper - I suspect that the 'Nr." in the “Nr. Sabarmati Gas Station” field for the Detailed Seller Information which Steve found stands for ‘near.’

5 Likes

Yea but what about my post upthread??? Is this a known Amazon criminal or were you just kidding around? About to hit send on the escalation.

I’ve destroyed so many seller’s dreams by pointing our their bull ■■■■ to Amazon through SAS. It’s fun

4 Likes

I wasn’t kidding about knowing which Gujarati ‘family cartel’ is behind this company - but if I were in your well-placed position in your marketspace, I would not in the least bit hesitate to escalate your case to SAS Core.

3 Likes

This is like Smith over there. Who even knows if it’s the same entity…

Their catalog is small and none of it really sells.

2 Likes

Me neither.

5 Likes

Gujarati is not typically a surname; technically-speaking, the term refers to the predominantly-spoken language of the inhabitants of certain western states and territories of the present Republic of India - but there’s a reason why the Recorded History over the last millennium or so is replete with references, in a variety of languages, referring to said inhabitants as ‘the Gujarati.’

As mentioned upthread, I’m loath to violate the SAS Community Guidelines by mentioning of the surname of the Gujarati ‘family cartel’ in question - but that particular surname is not just, as you say, “…like Smith over there…,” because it’s rapidly advanced up the Census ranks here over the last ½-Century (thanks largely to certain Cold War programs designed to attract high-performing immigrants from what was then called the ‘Second World’).

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I reiterate:

We’re speaking of much-larger - by several orders of magnitude - sample sizes than mere thousands.

1 Like

Not concerned.

But thanks for the info. :+1:

I’m quite sure the way I blew up on an Amazon “executive” yesterday for their sheer incompetence and inability to do the right thing will be our ticket off the Amazon mothership before the Gujarati crime family… lol

4 Likes

Just as an FYI, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of prescription medication in the US comes from india.

5 Likes

Kinda. The active ingredients yes. Some final products too

Full disclosure, the other half of the house works in “big pharma” and knows this due to so many stupidly early early conference calls/zooms/teams.

4 Likes

No kidding. And almost every single raw material for meds and supplements come from China or India.

The difference is Prescription Medications need to meet a higher standard once they get here.

Amazon has no standards and no barriers to entry and not a care in the world what they sell as long as they sell.

4 Likes

This all day this.

They change one pixel on a label on a rx drug and it needs to go through approvals. Yeah the label most consumers won’t ever see cause everyone gets stuff in the tan/green pharmacy bottles.

5 Likes

True, there’s plenty of crappy US based supplement brands as well. There’s no shortage of test results that show the products missed the label claim.

2 Likes

The crucial question here is - Do they also offer “Gas Station Sushi”?

7 Likes