Learn how to use dropshipping and buy shipping on Amazon

Learn how to use dropshipping and buy shipping on Amazon

• TEXT:

2 Likes

This can only end well

2 Likes

Saw this too. Talk about sending mixed messages, I was going to bring it up in a training article here on Sellers Ask Sellers, to help sellers understand what they are getting into.

We have done drop shipping, though we sent the packing list to the vendor, they printed package labels with our name on them. We trusted them (at the time) better than family. It can be done.

4 Likes

Amazon should outline what a proper source is, and what is not (Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc), but they won’t.

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear what they have to say. :laughing:

It doesn’t seem like something that would require a whole webinar. A 2-paragraph help file could cover it.

• Make sure the drop-shipper is willing to print and include your Amazon packing slip in the box and use the shipping label you email them, and can provide you with a file of their items’ shipping weights and dimensions (the hardest part).
  • Add your drop-shipper’s address as a new ‘ships from’ address in your account.
  • When you get an order, save the packing slip as a PDF file.
  • Buy a label using the drop-shipper’s address as the ‘ships from’ location and the product specs they gave you and save it as a PDF file.
  • Send both PDF’s to the drop-shipper with the order specifics

Someone attend the webinar and see how many steps Amazon misses or gets wrong. :laughing:

3 Likes

Glad I stocked up on popcorn.

3 Likes