need some help for anyone on the Amazon forums

亚马逊?

I have 2 major issues that I keep getting the same form letter for.
If anyone knows any other mods to tag or is willing to reply and tag mods please do so.

A CPR mask has been identified as a pesticide (the word cross contamination which I removed) and I can’t get them to recognize it.

A siren which has the ability to be hooked up to a radio so the siren speaker can be used as a radio speaker has been identified as a radio. It has no FCC id because it has no transmitter or receiver but again I can’t get them to understand that.

2 Likes

Sadly these days it takes multiple reopening of cases, and I mean in the 5-7 times area, to get anywhere 99% of the time.

Did you check all your keywords too?
Did the changes take effect on the PDP?

I got nothing on this one.

5 Likes

We are on reply number 10 for each of them.

3 Likes

I failed to get an issue of Radio-TV Mirror, a magazine, past the FCC Registration enforcement process before I gave up on Amazon.

3 Likes

Oh I gave up and deleted the item, they then told me the Account health ding will stay for 180 days unless I provide the FCC ID

2 Likes

So e-mailed Jeff

They are taking care of the Fcc ID bs but sent me a form letter for the pesticide issue.

Amazing how even there you get a different responses based on who receives it.

4 Likes
Long story

There has been a FedEx glitch with Amazon Buy Shipping for over 4 months and KJ_Amazon has been helping me and some others on the NSFE.

The FedEx issue was finally repaired today and I posted a thank you to KJ_Amazon for helping. Then I asked if he/she could lend a hand in your topic and I posted a link to your NSFE topic.

I tagged one in a different “resolved” NSFE topic and added a link to yours for help.

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Way to go, Joe!

2 Likes

Still no help and just the same form letters over and over again.

This meets the definition of insanity.

3 Likes

I do have a suggestion for the NSFE post that may be a partially good idea.

I would post 1 topic for each related Case ID. This would give you a brand name change topic, hijacking topic, Radio FCC ID topic, and pesticide topic.

This way you would have at least 4 individual topics created.

Maybe different Amazon forum employees can work better in different areas and separating the topics and let the amazon employee pick and choose where they could help individually.

5 Likes

Amazon employee actually replied with almost my same suggestion above.

3 Likes

Agree. It’s annoying, but also provide each case’s id in each individual thread, specifically.

3 Likes

I swear all seller support for Amazon is useless.

We are Amazon we are infallible we are never wrong and you must jump through hoops to prove us wrong and be droned in form letters

5 Likes

@Thelunatick any update on the current Pesticide Battle in the War of Selling on Amazon?

1 Like

No support from the forum mods, I made a new post and it was ignored.

I keep going back and forth

Remove “contamination” from the bulletpoints.

It is removed here is a screen shot, the catalog team needs to push it live

Remove “contamination” from the bulletpoints.

It is removed here is a screen shot, the catalog team needs to push it live

2 Likes