New “Amazon Listing Created” emails

The editorial function has been moved to the far-right, in the pseudo-‘hamburger’ drop-down menu selections, as seen in this screensnip taken after I clicked the web element composed of three vertically–displayed dots:

I do not believe it’s just you yourself who remains somewhat flummoxed & flabbergasted by the latest revamp of the MYI (‘Amazonese’ for “Manage Your Inventory” - aka “Manage Inventory”) Dashboard…

5 Likes

Many have complained about having to have the page opened in full screen and that it doesn’t resize to the browser page size.

2 Likes

Yepper - the headlong and heedless embrace by Human Society of dumbed-down “mobile devices” like smartphones & tablets most-probably portends ill for our future prosperity & sustainability…

#IdiocracyISComing

4 Likes

I love SAS. Thank you.

For some reason I have a “block” when it comes to those three dots. Someone else solved a different issue here with the same answer. Look under the dots! I don’t like “hunting” for stuff and avoid clicking things that I don’t know the result of. In my experience, it usually results in trouble of some form. :blush:

6 Likes

hmph

I am SO not to blame for not finding the field for shipping template.

That field does not exist until AFTER you scroll down to choose merchant fulfilled. I checked carefully this time.

5 Likes

I learned on my first computer by clicking on anything and everything until I figured out what I needed to do. Whozzit says it’s a miracle I never blew anything up.

4 Likes

Where is the option to change to FBM??? They moved it, dammit.

Whew! Switched browsers and that worked.

3 Likes