NSFE: How to file customer return fraud with FBA - Amazon Accelerate Said this was possible

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/dc596503-8c3e-4883-8b22-31ba4d566af8?postId=dc596503-8c3e-4883-8b22-31ba4d566af8

[mod edit: added text for SAS members who won’t click NSFE links]

2 Likes
  • Why don’t you ever go the accelerate thing Amazon hosts? Sounds like they have a lot going on?

• Because I know more than they do already, and I don’t need to pay to be lied to in person when I can get it via email in the comfort of my own office.
  • But those are Amazon employees! They should be experts about Amazon!

• I know, sad isn’t it?
1 Like

Even more fun, you can remotely attend the Accelerate conference and then spend yet more time watching videos seven days after it ends!

I actually don’t know how much longer our access to the videos will continue.

1 Like

I liked this response, but it has some pushback:

1 Like

What;s to push back on? That’s pretty close to my process…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t exactly call this pushback. It’s just a broad and correct statement on how Amazon works.

You follow policy to the letter, roll the dice. Sometimes you succeed. Most of the time you don’t. It’s the Amazon way!

1 Like

The long-time forum vet who posted that reply was pointing out that the recommended process doesn’t invariably work for them for some ‘switcheroo’ situations - which leads to something else s/he mentions that can prove highly beneficial, Product Serialization - when Amazon’s automated mechanisms are the gatekeepers of a support path.

ETA:

Missed it by that much :pinching_hand::

I’m considering changing my handle to “Old Pokey” in light of the alarmingly-frequent examples of bein’ a day late and a dollar short over the last few decades… :smile_cat:

1 Like