Restricted Product Policy Violations

Another wonderful stress filled week on the river. 6 Restricted Product Policy Violations for products I am allowed to sell. I even had to show proof (2015 email from Amazon stating I was approved to sell in the Collectible Coin category) which I am happy I saved all these years. I put the word “Silver” in the title and Amazon decided I was selling non-monetized bullion…which I am approved to sell anyway. This started as 3 Restricted Product Policy Violations but I copied the 3 and removed the word silver in the title and relisted them and instead of closing them, I deleted them. So I will end up with 3 marks on my acct for 6 months now and be walking on egg shells. Why should I have to prove repeatedly to Amazon that I am approved to sell in the collectible coin category and approved to sell bullion and precious gem stones? This was not the first time they have pulled this crapola.

2 Likes

New bot release that did not fix the problem with the last one??

I believe they are largely ignorant of the trouble, lost sales and time suck they cause 3Ps. Not that they would care anyway (based on lack of evidence to the contrary).

2 Likes

Their bot’s don’t recognize that you are an approved seller.

I had to request permission to sell a brand I have been selling for 15 years on Amazon. I provided the permission letter and they turned around and deactivated all my listings for that brand.

The brand owner even tried to contact Amazon on my behalf and was told I had to open a case (Which I had).
Then I couldn’t reinstate the listings, I had to relist over 100 products.

1 Like

That’s a lesson for all of us. :flushed:

4 Likes