SCOBUTY Anti Snoring Device SCAM

I tried the ones marketed as mouth tape and they did not stick for ■■■■ but 3m micropore is basically surgical tape and sticks better

2 Likes

Explains why the wife has been stockpiling 3M duct tape …
Might even explain why I haven’t been able to grow a mustache the last 20 years … :thinking:

3 Likes

Judging from how well the crackdown on selling ear candles played out some years back, I suspect that there will still be hundreds of Offer-Listings far down the road…

2 Likes

Yep, just checked again, as I hadn’t archived the SHC’s Medical devices and accessories (link, old-style, will redirect to Help Hub Revision URL) since 12Sep`20* - but ear candles are still listed there as PCRP, as they have been since (and, in point of fact, before) the aforementioned crackdown.

Nevertheless, I still find well over 500 results for that search term in the US Marketplace alone.

Hypocrisy, thy name be Amazon…

Despite knowing that the Help Hub Revision URL for this help page @ https: //sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/200164650 has been in play since @ least 29Nov`21, when I last commented on an OSFE ear candle thread, I failed to record a newer version until today…

1 Like

If I tried to use mouth tape there is a 90% chance I would suffocate to death in my sleep. :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

I know people get desperate for cures, but it always blows my mind the junk they will end up trying.
Snake-oil

1 Like

Works great for me with mild apnea. I have a hard time sleeping on my side. Sleep much better with no dry mouth either. For me it’s not a situation where it has to be air tight, just that it keeps your mouth closed.

2 Likes