The Mandalorian

Ok, nerds, here you go. Your own whole topic! :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::alien:

4 Likes

I stayed up late last night to watch the Season 3 finale as soon as it became available. I knew Grogu would reappear in his new armor. :heart:

5 Likes

NO spoilers!!!

3 Likes

Sorry. But after last week’s episode I noticed something. Small hint: It was similar to ‘Titanic’ where Rose forgets about the diamond in her coat pocket. <wink, wink>

1 Like

What?! The Death Star sinks?
How did I not know this…

2 Likes

Lets us all not forget, R2D2 knew the whole time that Vader was Luke’s father and that rolling trash can said NOTHING! LOL

4 Likes

awe, R2D2 has always been my favorite because R2 is always there to help.

2 Likes

The 40th anniversary of “Return of the Jedi” will be re-released to theaters April 28 - May 4.

Yes, just in time for May the 4th. :grin:

4 Likes

Hope tomorrow’s better than last week

Nothing against Andor. But I don’t want to see Andor-like episodes in Mandalorian. I want pew-pew, shiny beskar, uhhhh baby yoda force cool stuff

7 Likes

I would agree but I would not mind more Luthen Rael vs Empire cruiser stuff.

Good season final!

2 Likes

I loved the part where Picard lived a whole lifetime in his mind but only a few actual minutes had passed. Now he can play the flute.

Star Trek will always be better than Star Wars because of the lack of wizards and such.

1 Like

IDK about all that, I named my son after a star wars character. That being said, I can watch DS9/Next Generation reruns foreverrrrrr.

However, I think we can all agree its better than that trash Battlestar Galatica.

HOWEVER, however, all of the aforementioned is trash compared to the perfection that is called Stargate SG1.

2 Likes

Praying to someone else’s deity that you do not have a child named JarJar.

On this we agree. The closest either came was Wrath of Kahn and Rogue One.

4 Likes

When we went to see “The Rise of Skywalker” I took Chewie to the theater with me. It is an original 1977 stuffed toy.

Chewie enjoyed the film and the popcorn. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

It’s pronounced Serenity :smirk:

4 Likes

At least somebody did :joy:

All jokes aside, that’s really cool!
I’ll share my SW memorabilia this afternoon when I get home.
Two sketches from the best of all the movies, (and I’ll fight that the order is V, SW, RO, III, VI, and then who cares).

4 Likes

Anything with Alan Tudyk, including of course Rogue One and K-2SO

Personal favorites May still be Knight’s Tale and Tucker and Dale vs evil

1 Like

amen-anchorman

3 Likes