👋 WELCOME to SAS! Introductions here...

Welcome everyone I was Killebrew3 on the OSFE as well. I do post a very little on NSFE, but with a new ID.

11 Likes

Welcome!!

3 Likes

So glad that I found this forum. Just_For_Play provided the psuedo-link on the NSFE, so thanks for that. That places feels like a Siberian gulag. Very dark, dank and depressing place.

Looking forward to learning, sharing and helping in any way that I can.

14 Likes

Welcome @OC_Rare_Coin!

10 Likes

I’m HandmadebyArtie, was that on the OFSE. Posted a little in handmade and a little on the commercial side. Learned a lot on the commercial side.

Artie

10 Likes

I second that. Too painful to even read them anymore.

2 Likes

You are welcome :slight_smile: Glad you followed up

2 Likes

ahh…you made it :slight_smile: Welcome!

4 Likes

I am still Nuts, was nuts on the old forum and continue to be completely nuts here. On the new forum you may know me as just_for_play, at least until you look at my profile and read the about me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Goodbye on the the old forum, 1Goodbye here and I lurk as Weddersehn on the new forum. Bruce works as a name also. Having a lot of health problems since the beginning of this year. I am starting a lot of tests this week to find out wth is going on. Haven’t been on here or social media much since all this started. Hopefully I will be OK, we should know soon enough.

8 Likes

A complete and speedy recovery.

8 Likes

you must mean Wiedersehn?

1 Like

Wishing you luck with your tests. Hope they find something that’s quick and easy to address.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Be well,
Steve

12 Likes

I owe you a big thanks for leading me to SAS. I kept trying to find it online, but had no success. THANK YOU!

9 Likes

Google is working on indexing it this week hopefully

7 Likes

Not knowing is the worst. At least if you know what’s wrong, you can make an actionable plan. Wishing the absolute best for your health.

6 Likes

Just a friendly heads up that SAS does have its very own Lighten Up! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Just joined a few days ago. Forgot to do an introduction so here I am now. I’ve been lurking around as JustfortheComments or 1AC for years on the OSFE. Do not participate in the NSFE but do read it daily. It is sad to see all the people reaching out for help and no one there to help them. Thank you to any who are still participating.

My company has been an Amazon seller since 2010 and on eBay for longer. I mostly use the forums as a stress relief from all of the Amazon shenanigans, to get any important updates on policies and to help out if/when I can. Laughter is the best medicine, so Lighten Up is definitely my favorite thread.

Lastly, a big thanks to all for starting this new experience.

15 Likes

Welcome, it is good to have you!!

8 Likes