Your Amazon seller detail pages have been temporarily removed

Well this is nice. Haven’t gotten an email like this in years. Not a big deal because it’s a virtual bundle that sells maybe 20 a month.

Here’s the weird part. Still live on the site and can be purchased. No notifications anywhere in account health. Email was sent about an hour ago…

Best Part - SAS manager is on vacation… There is a backup but I’m not even going to bother at this point because I can only imagine the quality / ability of that entity which is prob just seller support on the other end of the coverage email address.

The concern - our absolute best seller is part of that bundle…

The funny part - SAS services did premium A+ content for this bundle for us for “free” a few months ago and did a really nice job. I thought some of the verbiage was a little on the edge but didn’t care because we didn’t do it. Would be pretty funny if what they did got us in trouble… Would not shock me in the least.

ETA - JUST GOT ZAPPED! :scream: :scream: :scream:

10 Likes

I would so throw this in Amazon’s face if true.

7 Likes

I will do that of course but does it really matter…???

I did reach out to the coverage team to try and get ahead of this in case this is something that could potentially spread.

Don’t have time for this schite…

4 Likes

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd - It’s back up.

IDK WTF is going on.

• They send an email that say they removed a listing and it’s still there.

• An hour later, it’s dog paged

• 30 mins after that, it’s back up

Eff You Amazon. :rage:

8 Likes

The only issue with this thinking is it’s YOUR detail page so at the end of the day Amazon will hold you responsible.

There’s no shortage of people getting in big trouble due to following bad seller support advice. Just because you’re paying big bucks for your seller support doesn’t make it a different situation.

2 Likes

Your right. Amazon does not learn.

This is exactly why amazon ai will be useless. It won’t learn!

3 Likes

A+ brand owner pages are the brands page. In this case it is their page, not Amazon’s.

Standard asin this is not

3 Likes

Dog Paged again.

This is something else folks.

5 Likes

It’s back. LOL

3 Likes

Is anyone who sells on Amazon surprised?

4 Likes

Seems to be back to stay. It’s been 4 hours. Good Job AMZ!

SMFH

3 Likes

Still, since he’s the brand owner, if it were me I would still be nervous about Amazon blaming me for it and holding me responsible. When Amazon decides to hold someone responsible for something, any kind of rational argument doesn’t work with them.

1 Like

That’s why he has an SAS rep!

3 Likes

We get stuff like this for .CA and just delete the messages as it does not say .ca in the email but when looking through all the countries, it can be found.

2 Likes

@ASV_Vites when is your SAS returning from vacation and explaining this to all of us?

4 Likes

He as back today. No email response yet. Have a call with him on Mon but I have to postpone that for a personal thing I need to do. SO IDK…

Listing is still up. Why it got taken down 8X in the span of 6 hours remains a mystery

3 Likes