A-to-z Question

DON’T open support cases. Go to the NSFE and post about this in the A to z claims section…a mod or someone will at least get it reviewed.

Did the buyer message you at any time? Did you possibly not reply to the buyer’s message within 24 hours at any point in time before the claim was filed? If so, that’s an automatic loss…even if the buyer’s message had nothing to do with the claim.

EDIT: I just saw your post about not wanting to post on the NSFE out of principle. I don’t know what to say, you basically will have to eat this one then. No amount of support cases is likely going to get this looked at by anyone who has power to do anything.

2 Likes

No there was no message from the buyer. When choosing to appeal this, I decided to argue the case of it being shipped on time, rather than the technicality of the customer not reaching out to me. Seemed like a slam dunk to me, but maybe it’s tied to some claims person who is personally seeing to it staying against me to keep their own metrics from taking another hit if it gets overturned.

And no, I won’t post on NSFE out of principle. This is my first negative A-to-z since Amz started following its own policies on INRs several years ago, so I can take the hit I guess. Just annoying.

2 Likes

On every INR message we get I include a screen shot of the USPS website Tracking.

If ever an A-to-Z I notice they all say "The customer reported an issue with delivery. In this case, the tracking information indicates delivered, but the customer did not receive the package. Because you provided sufficient information that proves order was actually received by the customer, we will not count the claim against your Order Defect "

Example…

Just an FYI

4 Likes