Anyone achieving the Under 2hr (NO SLEEPING) response time?

We get 24 hrs, The fact that under 2 is the only good (GREEN) result is just crazy to me.

1 Like

I have a Customer Service Dashboard?

5 Likes

Its BETA so you know it’s working properly :sweat_smile:

We get the 'ol Needs Attention.

However half the messages are Where’s My Stuff before the last estimated delivery date.
Why doesn’t Amazon use some of those programmers to stop “Where’s My Stuff” messages if the package still have more transit days.

2 Likes

Another metric that Amazon themselves can’t even reach.

3 Likes

lol where is this?

3 Likes

Screenshot_20230323-145759_Chrome

No. That is a crazy unreasonable standard.
I blame chat bots. :angry:
They can provide a response, quickly–but not necessarily an accurate response, ever.

6 Likes

where?

3 Likes

I don’t have this chart.

3 Likes

12+ Hrs needs attention my green butt! Sellers have 24 hrs to respond!

3 Likes

mail

3 Likes

Amazon created a help page on it and forgot the most important thing, where is it?
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/GLE8H7ZDEAUB3BMK

ETA
I have not been invited to this beta

ETA 2

Why do I not see my customer service rating?

Only Selling Partners who have received 40 responses from buyers within the last 4 weeks on “Did this solve your problem?” feedback survey listed on all seller responses emails will see a Customer Service Rating to ensure that the calculated rating is meaningful.

Each week we will re-evaluate whether you have received enough responses to calculate your rating.

4 Likes

Now you are just being difficult… You’ll never make it in Amazon’s SS

2 Likes

It is like “AT RISK”.

Amazon does not require you do better, but Amazon wants you to do better.

Some sellers actually care about any metric not being a perfect reflection of the how they measure up to Amazon’s standards - documented or imagined. Other sellers believe if it doesn’t violate the standards as written, they are fine. Some do not care a damn about the metrics until their listings are closed their account deactivated, and the revenue disappears.

There is no correct attitude for all sellers to have. Some run into the undocumented consequences of the metrics, like no BB.

Some earn a target on their backs, for any or all issues.

There are still not enough Amazon layoffs and still many clueless losers who believe the best way to increase the bottom line is to torture 3P sellers.

4 Likes

You get me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t get many messages. Also:
store response time

1 Like

I’m slacking :joy:
I get very few interactions, and I want to keep it that way.
21 messages so far this year, or a grand YTD 0.9% message/shipped-orders rate.

2 Likes

I’m slightly, marginally faster than @Sundance returning customer enquiries … :grinning:

Why don’t I get a fancy yellow button and response time like you cool kids ? :cry:

2 Likes

Not for long.

Just another ploy to have to pay Amazon for customer service to make a problem that isn’t a problem go away.

You’ll see… :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t have that, and that’s ok.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-23 21.03.30

I am doing better than Amazon. But I got only about 3 messages and had my phone alert go off.
They were also all at about 9am-12pm

4 Likes