Dashboard warning - nothing else - help? (claims account deactivation)

…which @oneida_books received a couple of weeks ago :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Just to show you how stupid Ami bots are

First notice 1108 pm yesterday

Form submitted 901
Completion e-mail 0906
FORMAL NOTICE TO complete or else 0907.

It’s just a bot, expect it for the next 10 days probably about 3x a day.

4 Likes

Got my notice today and as usual very paranoid about making any changes. As far as I know (!?) I do not have a Tax Id No. filed with Amazon. On my page they still have “53” as part of my name (which I thought I had fixed last time) and a Tax Id No. Should I just click on yes this is all correct, since this has apparently been working since verifying last year? It ain’t broke, so I shouldn’t fix it, right? Wrong?

2 Likes

This banter on the NSFE made me laugh. So true…

6 Likes

I see @Tvoi getting in on that action, but it’s Dodger’s reply that has me LOL4R :laughing:

4 Likes

As a suggestion, even if you no longer post on the NSFE, it’s a good idea to check in there every now and then for just such issues.

There have been quite a few threads about this event there. So, either their search function still performs poorly or posters aren’t checking to see what’s already there on a given topic. Either way, it’s reassuring to know one is not alone when a problem arises.

I’m following the discussions there (especially comments from mods/Amazon) on the new two-step-verification “requirement” - something I still haven’t encountered!

2 Likes

Great tip, @Diane, thank you!

For Sellers who prefer to do so as safely as possible, you can use this link in a private/incognito browser to view the NSFE as an anonymous, non-logged in user: Welcome to Amazon Seller Forums.

If you see a particular Amazon issue you would like to discuss without participating in the NSFE, please feel free to post about it here on SellersAskSellers.

If you see an NSFE OP that you would like to respond to but won’t post on NSFE, please feel free to copy/paste it in NSFE Talkback and respond there.

4 Likes

Last night I received the e-mail and the yellow banner on Seller Central almost simultaneously. I checked and verified my information an hour ago. Should I expect an e-mail saying the verification is complete (hopefully not a following ‘do it again’ e-mail)?

The yellow banner is gone, BUT this is still there:
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 12.00.56 PM

Since nothing is wrong under any of the Performance tabs, I expect this annoying notice to go away soon, maybe after the verification e-mail :confused:

2 Likes

At 12:07 I received the “Formal Notice - Immediate Action Required” e-mail… It looks like this comes to warn us that we have 10 days to complete the verification (after opening the link).
At 12:08 I received the “Certification Complete” e-mail.

The “at risk store” warning is still there, but I hope it will go away soon.

2 Likes

Mine hung out for a bit, even after I went to the health page and the notice was gone - shocker, I know lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, same, I think I got them certification complete email before any of the others - the whole thing is very out of sync.

4 Likes

Agreed, aerides; there have already been more than a mere few reports, over in the NSFE, of 3P Sellers having gone through multiple rounds of re-verification, as their first go-round apparently didn’t ‘stick’ in Amazon’s automated mechanisms.

3 Likes

Mine is gone, too. Can’t say how long it exactly took though… Less than 2 hours anyway. No second e-mail so far.

3 Likes

Up thread … we posted

Agree
:100:
Precent

4 Likes

Haven’t gotten this on either account. Is Amazon timing this to the day of when we verified last year?

I can’t remember exactly when that happened but I remember being later than most here.

2 Likes

Possibly so, although I cannot yet be sure because none of our SoA Accounts have yet to be challenged for a repeat of the April`23 SIV Snafu.

As I mentioned in one of my very first handful of SAS posts over in the “Welcome, ALL” thread (link), this particular account which I use to post was not presented with the INFORM ACT re-verification challenge until 25May2023.

I’ll not be surprised to learn that Amazon places us in the ‘last-updated’ tier, because that paradigm hasn’t been particularly unusual in a multitude of similar scenarios many times before.

I cannot prove, in any court of law, that Amazon thinks I’m a mushroom, but…there’s a reason why it likes to keep me in the dark and feed me a line of shιt…

5 Likes

No, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason, or schedule that can be determined. I know I did it with most everyone last year, but it seems very spread out so far over the last few weeks. Yay me I got on the early side so I got panic+1 as a bonus.

5 Likes

And here we thought that we were special with the panic+1 bonus … and now to find out it was given out like a lollipop … we feel so violated and unappreciated …

Crawling back in our protective box now …

5 Likes

They just got one of my 2 accounts.

Love seeing the account is at risk on the App. Nothing makes me happier to be an Amazon seller.

4 Likes