Fun with Wild Animals

Okay, here’s one of Pumpkin getting some belly love from a couple of days ago.

10 Likes

I’m waiting till 6-9, the 1 year anniversary of Ollie’s arrival here to post. :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

And here’s one of both Pumpkin and Magic “hugging”.

12 Likes

Dorian and Fanta cuddling after a stormy day

11 Likes

I actually just had Ollie out in his harness and leash. I’ve never had a cat that tolerated this type of nonsense. LOL

Ollie loves it outside

9 Likes

Too funny not to share.

14 Likes

Recommendations for best squirrel proof seed feeder for under $100. I’ve got a great cage feeder for suet cakes but seed feeders are proving to be more difficult.

2 Likes

Love seeing Ollie exploring The Great Outdoors. He looks like a good city cat from here: He’s happy with concrete under his feet!

2 Likes

He loves to roll around on the concrete. Weird

3 Likes

Thanks to all of you who posted a photo, I really needed a dose of kitty. :smile:

8 Likes

Maybe it scratches an itch?

5 Likes

I think he’s smelling the various strays that are around here all the time.

They better not be leaving their fleas behind. LOL

6 Likes

You’re doing it wrong. Make it hard for the squirrel to get there. Make an obstacle course for the squirrel. Know that the squirrel will outsmart you.

Get a GoPro (or two or three), record the squirrel attempts, and post on YouTube. :wink:

4 Likes

Words of wisdom indeed.

Speaking of which – just how dumb do you have to be to not think of sending a buyer message with second/other tracking numbers AFTER you have had other similar transactions where buyers were wondering about this.

4 Likes

True. But boy, wouldn’t it be nice if Amazon recognized that some shipments take more than one box?
(I think that Monday’s shipment was my 8th or maybe 9th shipment of the same set of books; gotten pretty good at packing them up; it’s a pain, but for several hundred $$$, i can deal with it).

6 Likes

And just to get us back on track, here’s Pumpkin hanging out in the window. He’s usually one or two slats higher, without the back foot sticking through; but he’ll stay like this for an hour or more sometimes. Kinda weird to be eating dinner with him watching you like this.

12 Likes

I literally have no place, within wifi range (I have a bird cam) that the squirrel could not jump to so cones are not an option. I’ve solved the suet cakes with a cage and might end up with an all metal caged seed dispenser as well but wanted it to be less obstructed for the live camera.

I’m thinking of getting a squirrel launcher.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m a day late

This is Cupcake, RIP. She’s the reason Dewey found us.

He misses her.

13 Likes

I bet he’s not the only one. She looks like a sweetheart!

6 Likes

She was. She loved to lay on this box, I kept having to reinforce it to keep it from collapsing.

14 Likes