Happy Birthday, SellersAskSellers!

It is my understanding that tomorrow, 28Jan`24, marks the “Clock/Paper” Anniversary (aka the First) of our new home here at the SellersAskSellers Forum (aka SAS aka “BSFE”*).

That is my understanding because - despite the fact that it took me many months to accumulate the gazillions of bux that it took to grease certain palms so that the vetting standards might be lowered JUST enough to admit a miscreant small-town ‘bot’ like me - I was aware of, and lurking unrequited along the outskirts of, the SAS during the whole time when I was scrambling feverishly to gather said filthy lucre.

All kidding aside, I would posit that it should be quite self-evident to us ALL that we, collectively, owe a deep debt of gratitude to the SAS Staff, who’ve so-selflessly maintained these fora ever since the Lights Went Out Over There.

I would furthermore like to propose that we salute them with a rousing Three Cheers (since they won’t let us defray their expenses):

Hip-Hip Hooray!

Hurrah!

Huzzah!

Happy Birthday, SAS - and may it enjoy many, many more…

“BSFE” for “BEST Seller Forums Experience” - put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Katie, ya dadblamed screeching harpy…

31 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

14 Likes

I would like to second that emotion!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all those who have labored tirelessly to create and maintain this Fabulous Forum!! We all owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude. Congratulations on reaching this celebration-worthy milestone!
Another milestone I see looming in the near future: reaching 300 forum users!
:partying_face: :birthday: :tada:

12 Likes

I’d like to add my heartfelt thanks to all those who give so generously of their time and knowledge. This is the best and most most valuable forum EVER!! Congrats to all those who made reaching Birthday #1 a reality! :partying_face:

9 Likes

If nothing else, this site helps us keep a loose grasp on our sanity, as it allows us to compare notes with others, and get unvarnished views from the guy in the next foxhole.

Its kinda nice to know that I am NOT going insane, so thanks!

10 Likes

I thought you weren’t supposed to talk about that!

You were missed during that time.

And adding my thanks to those who worked to make this happen.

8 Likes

I also want to express an extra special thank-you to my fellow Anniversary celebrants, who have been here since Day 1 (January 27, 2023) and have been critical to creating and building our SellersAskSellers community. (Not diminishing the important contributions from so many members–early, late, and in-between!)

@Tallytony @VTR @Default_Username @lake @medic @BridgesBuilder @Tried_Tested @Killebrew3 @ShoePeople @Image @TheOrangeCrush @primetime @TheBlackForest @oneida_books

:birthday:

18 Likes

I am grateful for SAS if the past 4 four days is any indication at all :slight_smile:

:birthday:

Here’s to many more!
T_T

15 Likes

SAS is our ONLY means of support now that the NFSE is here. We joined shortly after SAS was formed and we’re glad we did. A big shout out to all who have helped on here and best wishes for many many more years!

-Ana

13 Likes

While we were sure the knowledgeable sellers we had come to depend on had moved to a new site after the demise of the OSFE, their whereabouts were a mystery for a very long 2 ½ months.

One miserable day, while slogging through the swamps of the NSFE, we happened upon a hint from @booknut7 and suddenly all was right with the world once again.

Thanks doesn’t begin to convey our gratitude. Happy Birthday to SAS!!!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday and thank you all so much for keeping this place so peaceful!

12 Likes

I don’t get cake until Feb.
Thanks to the Handmade folks that tracked me down after they arrived here.

Thanks to the founders for creating an oasis adjacent to where the SS NSFE crashed into a Katieberg.

12 Likes

Same. I have to wait until February 3rd. But out of ~360 days, it looks like I’ve visited our forums for 331 days. Your score is even better: 354. :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Thank you too for your hard work and caring.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, SAS!! :heartpulse: Here’s for many many years more. Thanks to the AMAZing team that worked so hard to make this forum a reality, and to those that keep it as the safe haven the “original” forum should’ve been for sellers. HIP…HIP… :star_struck:

7 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been a year (for me, it’ll be officially tomorrow). Couldn’t be more grateful for the amazing mods that make this place possoble. Here’s to many more and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other in person at some point!

8 Likes

A long-cherished thought in some quarters, my wizardly friend.

May there be a “SAS Convention” gathering IRL.

May our forum community cooperate in making that come to pass.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary and many more to come. :boom: :tada: :balloon: :sparkles:

The OSFE was for me a school where I never dared to post for fear of being slammed by veterans and experts who, once gathered here, have been hospitable and welcoming.

A special mention for @Dogtamer, I hope one day to understand your prose which is, for me an eternal learner of the English language, an enigma. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure today is my SAS-versary, and I’m very glad this past year included SAS. The gap between NSFE implementation and SAS membership was a fairly bleak time.

9 Likes