Just for fun, what is your current feedback rate?

Ours is currently down to 0% for 30 and 90 days.
Our 1 year feedback rate is 0.16%
Our Amazon lifetime feedback rate is %0.4

Yep feedback is a valid tracking method for performance. :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well this was a fun game… :upside_down_face:
30 days - .003%
90 days - .004%
YTD - .011%

3 Likes

Our historical percentage rate for Seller Feedback cratered in the wake of the COVID-19 Crisis scare, and has never recovered (we, too, have received 0 feedbacks over the last 30 days, despite no sag in the historical percentage of sales volume; we had never seen so much as a three-day stretch of the same since we began Selling on Amazon in late 2011).

I suspect the bloom is off the rose in the Buyer Community - and given the illogical parameters which Amazon originally set for this mechanism late in the first decade of this century, which have resulted in the Bad Actors finding loopholes to assault their legitimate competition - I cannot say that I’m particularly upset with this new development.

4 Likes

.5%

POINT 5 Percent. lol

2 Likes

Man, you are rolling in the feedback compared to us! :joy:

2 Likes

Yea, well, we review every single order we get, one by one, manually and request reviews for:

• A buyers first reorder (unless it’s subscribe and save)
  • A buyers 5th reorder (regardless of S&S or not)
  • A buyers 10th reorder

We do this to combat all the fake negative reviews we get from our competitors. It’s a very VERY dirty category on Amazon. It takes about 14 hours a week to do this. Lots of fun. :roll_eyes:

This has really increased our review / feedback rate and I would imagine that if these requestees reordered, the odds of a negative review are low with the request.

Further, the seller requests look a lot like the email Amazon SOMETIMES sends out for reviews / feedback so unconcerned about buyers getting pissed off. Yea, there are always those few people. A lot of these idiots leave their review in feedback unfortunately. The request a review email SHOULD JUST REQUEST A REVIEW AMAZON!

Remember, Amazon is a game - you just need to know how to play it by using every tool Amazon offers to further your business.

2 Likes

When I go to Performance Dashboard
Anyone else have different 30 Day order numbers for “Late Shipment Rate & Valid Tracking Rate” I would assume they would be the same but it’s off by over 500

Edit…I guess VTR is missing today’s shipments so far

2 Likes

.15% - .18% for 30 days / 365 days. Most people don’t care about feedback unless something is messed up with their order.

2 Likes

Past yr: 9.4%, down from previous years (usually around 15-18%).

3 Likes

1 out of 10?

I didn’t think 1 out of 10 buyers even KNEW how to leave feedback.

0.25% here, so 1 per 400 orders.

3 Likes

We’ve come up with a good note we write on each invoice slip asking for the feedback. As we’re just a small bookstore, not doing 2k orders a day, we don’t mind taking a minute to hand write each note. It works and I think buys some good will in cases where someone may not be happy w a book.

5 Likes

I think that a sticker, note, and/or branded packaging helps some shoppers remember that just because something was bought on Amazon does not mean it was sold by Amazon…and that can lead to more Seller Feedbacks than otherwise.

For me as a Buyer–being a Seller–if I see that a Store took real, thoughtful care in packaging their product for secure delivery (FBM or FBA), then Imma leave Seller Feedback. I know the struggle personally, and I know how lazy or cheap some Sellers and Amazon get about this, so all things being satisfactory plus obvious attention to packing for safe shipping gets a Seller 5 stars.

5 Likes

Is there actually a report you can run for this, or just manual calculation?

I see the feedback manager has actual number of feedback on it, but I don’t see anything on the page with percentage related to number of sales. I could run a sales report to get those numbers, just wondering if I’m missing something.

Thanks

2 Likes

6 Feedback so far in 2023.

2700+ accrued over more than 20 years, most from back when buyers used to leave feedback on a frequent basis.

4 Likes

Where do we find these numbers?
I too would like to have the funs.

2 Likes

All you are doing is dividing your total feedback qty for a given period of time by your total orders during that same period of time.

Example:

In the last 30 days, 40,000 orders.
In the last 30 days, 100 Feedbacks

100 / 40,000 = .25%

2 Likes

Mine is even lower than I thought: 0.2% :confused:

1 Like

Feedback? What is that?

4 Likes

17K lifetime, wow, that’s more than some of the newer top 100 sellers’ lifetimes

2 Likes

I sold a LOT of books in the earlier 2000’s, and wrote my own feedback request app.

Actually I had a complete app based on Filemaker that covered listing, inventory, repricing, orders and feedback requests.

I miss those days.

5 Likes