Lighten Up!

20 Likes

12 Likes

Amazon management self portrait???

9 Likes

Heard it just now and remembered how awesome it is. So yes then, TWO songs.

2 Likes

Dear E-mail Owner
My name is Jeff Bezos, an American, investor, and charity donor,I’m the founder, CEO and former president of Amazon.com,I am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual,

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me,so I know your email address is valid {[email protected]] Click on the link for more information:jeff-bezos-says-he-plans-to-give-away-most-of-his-124-billion-fortune.html) at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment,

Best Regards
Mr Jeffrey Preston Bezos

8 Likes

There is FINALLY an explanation for Amazon “Seller Support”…

10 Likes

12 Likes

slamphone

11 Likes

capture2

In all seriousness, not a bad tip, but stay safe people, some WILD weather so far this month!

10 Likes

It only works if you remember to open the package.

3 Likes

As there is a hound dog sleeping in the next room, all I will say is packages are NOTHING in their eyes

7 Likes

If I’m buried under a house, I wanna make extra sure those dogs are motivated, and have no problems picking up the scent of the delicious snacks I can offer them for bumping me up to the front of the “save me!” line.

4 Likes

That awkward moment when you feel those hot dogs slipping (or more accurately stripped) away being tossed all around by the tornado and all you are left with are wet pockets around the groin area …

In the news today ...

Rescue dogs find 8 hot dogs and a groin in area hit.
:smirk:

6 Likes

9 Likes

We like to go horseback riding when we travel. Added bonus at this stable I British Isles:

9 Likes

5 Likes