Lighten Up!

When you know you’re popular … found this listing on Amazon …

It is official … we’re a color for an Otterbox iPhone case!
Yea baby … Lost My Marbles Otterbox iPhone Case right here!

Disclaimer

No it is not a listing of ours

10 Likes

Seems fitting –

12 Likes

17 Likes

Stupid? Nah… More like crazy and wild :rofl:

7 Likes

My youngest grandchild will be completing first grade this week.

Having mastered the art of reading (!) she has now decided to become an author. Her father the engineer tells the kids to make a Plan before they start anything. So this is my granddaughter’s Plan:

11 Likes

First, I LOVE IT!

Second, I see no mention at all of AI.

Maybe there is hope for the future!

5 Likes

I assumed #7 was “start an AI publishing house” but with 6 year olds you never know, it could be “invest in a Pegasus farm.”

8 Likes

Once again, South Park’s Underpants Gnomes offer valuable lessons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20240610_154933

Seriously @SallyAnne, your grandbaby’s writing dream and plan are exciting and refreshing. She doesn’t have to wait to start writing, either! Local libraries often offer writing contests, which are fun and valuable experiences, even for soon-to-be 2nd graders…this is 6yo me holding my First Place book in 198x. It was ABOUT a witch and in the SHAPE of a witch! :star_struck::laughing::woman_mage:

Alas, I’m not a millionaire yet, but maybe that’s because I didn’t have a Plan?!

7 Likes

So after the eye doctor appointment, we went to Costco and did some shopping. When loading our goods into the back of the truck (has a shell top), a young Hispanic man pulls up behind the truck and shouts out to my wife … “You got yourself a macho man!” My wife being caught off guard and surprised asked him “What?” and he repeated his “You got yourself a macho man!” then proceeded to drive off.

My guess is that it impressed him that a little old bald headed man could lift a case of Kirkland lemonade up over the tailgate of a truck.

Anyhow, made my day … now I can remind the wife that she has a macho man as a defense (as needed when I get into trouble).
:smirk:

10 Likes

Gee, thanks. Now I’ll be humming the song for the next 12 hours.

Macho Man (youtube.com)

7 Likes

Close. Unicorn farm.
She was distraught to learn that unicorns live only in the wild, and have yet to be domesticated.

She found a recipe for Unicorn Poop cookies and wants to market those also.

5 Likes

This is the only part I found concerning.

3 Likes

Apparently whatever unicorns eat produces a wide variety of waste products and recipes abound for it…

Complete with VIDEOS of the process. Such an invasion of privacy…

6 Likes

Well, then, I won’t tell you about recipes for Reindeer Poop.

I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call…
“Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!”
I ran to the lawn, and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left “little gifts”.

I got an old shovel and started to scoop
Neat little piles of “reindeer poop.”
but to throw them away seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking you might like a taste!

As I finished my task, which took quite a while,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he rose to the sky~~~
“Well, they’re not potty trained, but at least they can fly!”

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

crtn_A_Tent_of_Lovers

x

13 Likes

x

12 Likes

9 Likes