MakerPlace: Listing Items with Variants

About listing items with variants, I have done:

1. Started the listing with variants
  2. Started the listing with just a single item, then added a new item as a variant to the single listing.

But if I want to combine several existing listings (same product with different colors), I can add all the colors to one of the existing listing as variants, but what do I do with the listings of those colors that’s already existing as single varient? Do I need to deactivate them & then delete them?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with Manage Inventory’s “Variation Tab”

Sorry to bring this up, I do appreciate your help over the decades. The OP is talking about “Marker Place” on Michaels. They (Michaels) are infants in the world of eCommerce.

I could be confused, if so let me know.

I have this assigned to one of our team members and will share the question with her. I expect she may have some input.

That said, we have not had a single sale on Marker Place since we started.

4 Likes

Hi @Dreamscape-Studio, I moved some replies to Listings and Variations and added “MakerPlace” to your title, just in case members don’t see the MakerPlace by Michaels category (easy to miss).

Thank you @Image !

1 Like

You are welcome, she is off with family tonight, I did ask her this afternoon, she has a lot on her plate.

This economy has us heads down and focused on growth. Amazon is not performing as it should.

2 Likes

You could probably be ok under the radar as far as duplicate items listed goes but I would delete and you can only delete them if they had no sales. Once they have had a sale, you can only make them inactive.

2 Likes

That’s kind of silly. So if we sold a one of a kind item. the listing will be inactive but still showing on my products list on the dashboard, taking up space. :frowning_face:

1 Like