Pending, Awaiting payment verification

When did they start this on the FBA pending orders? I only just noticed it this morning.

As I recall before I think they usually used to just say pending and you didn’t know if it was because things were being transferred and they just had not shipped yet or if it was because the payment was still pending.

4 Likes

I don’t see that on our orders.

2 Likes

I’ve had that on one of my accounts since Monday. My other account doesn’t have it yet.

Snails pace typical Amazon roll out of an improvement that means / does nothing.

4 Likes

I also noticed it on Monday.

At first I thought someone was messing with my account. Apparently not though.

I’ve had anywhere from 15 - 25 orders showing this (according to Pending) all week.

1 Like

I think they all do now. I haven’t seen any showing the other way but I have seen them go from this new BS to complete.

It’s just one of those pretty useless updates by the IT clowns at Amazon trying to show that they are worth something.

All they did was take it from “Pending” to this new stupidity. We even have subscribe and save orders from 3-26 that are still pending showing the same.

5 Likes

It looks like this on mine:

2 Likes

Much more interesting if it said, “deadbeat alert” after it went over 24 hours.

Just saying.

1 Like

If the pending status persists after the (first) 7-day grace period, what does it say? :thinking:

1 Like

It showed up for me yesterday.

2 Likes

What’s the longest anyone has waited and have the order actually go through? I’m on day 6 with one big order, and I am really hoping it doesn’t just fall off and die.

1 Like

We talking FBA? I’ve seen orders sit for weeks, even orders that weren’t subscribe and save.

1 Like

As @ASV_Vites said, it can be a long time. What I found was payment has absolutely nothing to do with it. One order I checked was actually delivered the day it released which means it had to have been approved and shipped way before it showed that it was finally released. Seems like for us it really means delivered when it goes out of pending. More BS from Amazon we don’t pay much attention to.

-Ana

2 Likes

FBM. Seems to me after 7 days, it falls off and I never see it again. Today is day 6. Lo and behold, it is now live. :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had one sit for 6 months. I had to go to the forums to get mod intervention to release the order and the inventory.
ETA: This was FBA

During my brief period in FBA, orders for buyers who were not Prime members who paid for shipping had their orders remain pending for an indeterminate time.

International orders remained pending based on what country was the destination. Which I suspected was when the next consolidated shipment to their country was going to occur. Could be weeks, but certain countries were longer than others consistently.

I wonder if it is a deliberate red herring to state it is a payment verification issue?

I’ve got one from 11-14-23 pending. :rofl:

10.29.2023 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

But these are all FBA, right? FBM seems to fall off after about 7 days. Usually only the big orders are pending for so long, so I start to freak out a bit towards the end that I might lose the order, as that would knock my sales numbers down.

1 Like

It was never really a sale though, if the deadbeat doesn’t have money to pay for it.

1 Like

A lot of times, I think it’s companies, because individuals don’t order in bulk like that. I think it’s more they changed their minds rather than they couldn’t afford it.

1 Like