Woke up this morning to find that all of my Seller Feedback since 4/22/2024 has disappeared. Two and a half years of feedback gone - poof! Unreal.
Are you using the New Seller Central or old seller central?
Me Too, now shows my last recorded feedback in 08/12/2023. Though I do not remember the specific date of our last seller feedback. I never would have noticed if you did not bring it up.
I do know that we have not had a single seller feedback in over one year.
Seen it reducing over the years from 8% of shipments getting feedback to 0%.
It is worthless anyways, so many ways for some people in some parts of the world to game the system. It is clear that Amazon does not care how low your score is, some people will never be terminated.
ETA: I am using the āOld Seller Centralā using my hack.
Old, though I checked using new and it is the same.
First ⦠we havenāt had a feedback for just over a year now (9/4/2025).
On old seller central, the feedback widget on the home page shows ā----ā. It was 100% up to 9/3/2026.
After your post, we checked ours on the New Seller Central. At first, it wasnāt showing any feedbacks newer than in 2023. Refreshed page ⦠nothing newer than 2019. Refreshed page ⦠everything came back including our last one one 9/4/2025.
It may be that Amazon was playing with the feedback part of the code this morning.
Note to Self
Check feedback again later in the day.
I have seen a lot of discussions about them removing feedbacks on the NSFE, but no answers as to why. We lost the last two years (not many) this morning.
We just went in again. Same pattern of nothing showing with newer than 2023. We toggled the page at the bottom to page two. Feedback dates followed in line with what we saw on page one. Then we toggled back to page one and the feedback showed everything from 2025 (9/4/2025 our last one) and back.
Either there is a glitch in this page loading or Amazon is playing with the page code or both.
We have seen this also. Discussions around Vine reviews also being removed.
Wasnāt Amazon under fire in a law suit over the feedbacks and/or reviews? (maybe in the EU).
We donāt have a page two anymore to toggle toā¦lol.
I would start a new post about it, rarely does a MOD respond.
After reading this thread I checked. Likewise here ā did have feedback this year, last year ā not a lot but I knew there should be a dozen or so. Nothing after 2024.
I tried that next page thing ā did several next pages, then reversed the process.
And the newer feedback shows again.
Is there some sort of prize for most serious messing with our heads short of breaking the law?
Nah, donāt kid yourself. Amazon could never come up with something like this deliberately.
Everything disappeared after 5/30/25 when I use their default ālifetimeā BUT if I click on ā12 monthsā for the time period the 2026 items magically show up.
Apparently AMAZON knows something about my ālifetimeā that I am unaware of.
And, yes, at 79, I am officially in āovertimeā but I really plan on sticking around for another 20 years or so just to irritate people and provide an array of PUNS. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I just checked my Seller Profile page (the one that customers see) and all of the feedback is there, even the ones that disappeared from the Manage Feedback page earlier. So, I went to the Manage Feedback page to compare, and all of the feedback has returned there, as well. I love how Amazon tests their coding changes on their production environment.
Thatās good. Having a strong purpose can extend your lifespan!
No you donāt.
In my head, I keep hearing it to Bonnie Tylerās āHolding Out For A Hero.ā
Where have all the feedback gone, and where are all my salesā¦
As I recall, later lyrics are āā¦when will they ever learn?..ā
Not the same for us. The customer facing has the feedback on it. We did not check earlier to see if it did or did not. The view in the old Seller Central still shows 8/12/23 and older nothing else.
We do know we had feedback in 2025, 24, and at the end of 23.
Please donāt encourage him.
![]()
I think that is an illusion. If you click on your monthly total, it should be there. Then when you go back to the Lifetime tab, the recent feedback was there for me!
I started the Incredibly Shrinking Lifetime Feedback thread on there in early July and I have revived because I have had 21 feedback deleted from my Lifetime total. Yes, deleted. Every few hours, I lose another feedback!
IDGAF about feedback. Why should I care about the opinion of people who for the most part are too stupid to not know the difference between a product review and overall business feedback?
Many if not all of the negative and positive ones are about the product or the delivery and last time I checked, nobody in any building wears a brown or blue uniform to work.
Feedback is useless. We disagree with it so much, that we openly reject helping people who leave negative feedback who might have a legitimate product concern.
We get monthly emails about something being ādefectiveā and wanting their money back or a replacement. If they have not left negative feedback before asking, we help them out. If they left negative feedback, we keep their money in exchange for their speech about our business. If you cannot be considerate enough to reach out, before publicly shaming someoneās employer or business, you can F right off.
Just last Thursday someone called the non-Amazon phone number and threatened to leave negative feedback. They were told right off the checklist āWe will not be held hostage to feedbackā. Every single employee agrees that we will do the right thing, but review terrorism gets you hung up on.
After all, they are not our customers anyway.
Look at our closest competitors reviews todayā¦
āOtherwise I will leave a negative reviewā¦ā
Well I think Tracyās Dog should just keep the money in exchange for that dim wit, not being able to message the seller first and the buyer can just effity eff right the eff off, for not being civil or competent enough to communicate like a rational adult.
Rant overā¦
