Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information

Where I used to live previously was a nightmare when it came to trying to get deliveries. The Post office for our “town” or census named place did not have rural delivery, only PO boxes.
The Official address as far as the County/local government and utilities was concerned was one thing. Our street, “town” and the postal zip code. UPS and fed ex were able to find us for deliveries.
If we wanted to get Mail delivered we could go to the next town/county/zipcode over and get mail delivered if we were to set that up. But the Local library was totally unable to deliver books to us because to use a map program you had to call it the next town/zipcode over and that wasn’t in the right county as far as the library system could figure it out.

I much prefer my new census named place, our local post office here has cluster boxes so we can actually use our same physical address as our mailing address which is so much easier all around.

Hopefully it won’t get there. It’s once again cleared. No message on the account page.

Maybe it was a glitch. I don’t look at the NSFE. Are people outside of this forum saying they have been cleared?

at least some are posting that it clears

1 Like

Not very many of the threads go beyond the first post. I haven’t been looking into them much. Lots and lots of verification threads.

2 Likes

I just went to the dark side for a min. Looks like there are sellers that have been re-re-re-verified.

So stupid.

Amazon should be the Prime example of how AI can go horribly wrong, over and over again…

4 Likes

Indeed.

Makes me wish I’d created an archive. There have been some things come back from Amazon that just having you saying “but, but, but…” Nowhere to even start.

1 Like

I was just checking some prices and realized my books were not showing up on Amazon, although they are marked as ACTIVE in my inventory list. Checked my email. Nothing from Amazon since the one I posted here a few days ago. You know, the one that said they would keep me in the loop. Just checked my account:

You currently have limited access to Amazon selling services.

To protect our stores, Amazon needs to re-verify your identity. You have not completed the re-verification process and hence your account currently has limited access to Amazon Selling Services. You need to complete the verification to regain all accesses. Click the link ‘Start re-verification’ below to start the process.
Please provide the following information to gain complete access

Wish me luck…

1 Like

Good Luck. Just remember, you might have to do it twice…

SMH

1 Like

In the first email received, it gave a seller 60 days; however, in the 2nd email, there appears to be no timeframe.

I wonder if a seller holds off and waits for Amazon to figure this out if it will affect their disbursement. :thinking:

Apparently, Amazon is aware of the issue, and a few CMs were advising sellers to open a case before they verify again; what a shocker that SS has no idea that there’s a glitch.

Some sellers have reported submitting again and getting reverified within hours, while others are now having issues.

What a mess!!

We were cleared in about 24 hours after re-submitting.

I actually made a change due to a multi-town zip code issue.

Hopefully we are done.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!

Glad to hear the zip code/town didn’t raise any issues… :sweat_smile:

Have you received the Bank verification email yet?

I checked my manage deposit methods screen today and the “verify” link was there. However, I haven’t received any emails regarding this. What was the subject line in the email and how long did it take to verify after the statement was submitted?

1 Like

It went through in about 8 hours. I even left out the Corp EIN–they asked for a “registration number” and since I did not have one, I put N/A. After I finished, it occurred to me that I should have put the EIN in that spot, but there was no way to go back and make a correction.

Orders started coming through this morning. Hope this is done. Thanks to everyone who helped, especially Oneida.

4 Likes

I haven’t received the email (yet); there have been a lot of posts on the NSFE about it, along with many sellers having issues with this as well.

@TCLynx did you receive a separate email for bank verification?

1 Like

I just checked and my deposit method now shows “verified.”

1 Like

I see that you are already verified (congrats), but maybe your question and answer will help someone else who’d come here with the same question:

As OP @TCLynx stated, the e-mail subject line was: “Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information”

For about 24 hrs the status was “in progress” and then turned into “verified”. The e-mail came a few hours later than the status change and the subject was: “We successfully verified your bank account information”.

1 Like

I just double checked and I still have not received this email. How is it possible that I have verified my bank account but haven’t received the email?

Is it possible that the second address re-verification email was supposed to be a bank account verification email?

That’s great!!

That’s a good theory, especially how muddled things get with Amazon, but when the email was sent out, the reverify banner reappeared, and the verify link did not link to the deposit method.

Thanks; I missed that.

@TheOrangeCrush, when you verified your account, did you submit the bank statement that is associated with your deposit method? Maybe that’s why it got auto-verified. :thinking:

How about your performance notifications? Do you have it there? I have the same message there, but I don’t know which one (e-mail or performance notification) came first or if they came at the same time.