Confused, How can you file a Safe-T claim for a Amazon Fulfilled Item?

I get the Safe-T claim options we have with our FBM (FBus) orders.

In case you would like to appeal the refund decision, you can file a Safe-T Claim using Seller Central. For more information on Safe -T reimbursements, visit our help page.

What I don’t get is the last line of this email, where a customer was refunded since they were returning a FBA item, no reason give except “Customer Return.”

3 Likes

Now I’m confused.
Are you saying that Amazon told you that you could file a SAFE-T claim for an FBA order? Or that you are dissatisfied with the return reason given?

5 Likes

Here is the full email, yes I am also confused.

Dear ImageAbility,

Initiated a refund in the amount of USD 37.05 to xxx xxxx for the following items:

Order : xxx-yyyy-3473818
Fulfillment : Amazon Fulfilled

ASIN Sku Order Quantity Return Quantity Order Item Refund Reason

B0BXXXXXX xx-yy-zzz-BLK-WHT-000-aa-vv-FBA 1 1 (Full product name) Customer Return

We will adjust your seller account accordingly.

In case you would like to appeal the refund decision, you can file a Safe-T Claim using Seller Central. For more information on Safe -T reimbursements, visit our help page.

Regards,
Amazon Services

ETA bold formatting, since I could not belive this email.

6 Likes

Huh. An Amazon email that’s both useless and wrong. Shocking.

To the best of my knowledge (for what that’s worth) there has been no changes in SAFE-T claim policies that would allow them to be filed for FBA orders.

6 Likes

I can think of several situations we had where I would love to be able to file a safe-T claim, but I don’t think it’s possible even if they say it is.

-Ana

4 Likes

Starting on 03/13/2024, I have been receiving newer versions of return emails for Seller fulfilled and Amazon fulfilled orders.

Subjects with: Refund Initiated for Order
Subjects with: Return authorization notification for Order

The FBA return emails have links that do not function correctly for Safe-T Claim and Help Pages.

I believe it is just human error. It appears they put the Safe-T claim info on the FBA return email instead of the FBM return email template.

2 Likes

Hmm, how can Sellers report this so that it’s fixed?

3 Likes

Yup. Someone broke a template.

4 Likes

Done. quickly and not very well.

Click for report

The bottom of the email has a report feature.

Click for bottom of email

Report an issue with this email

3 Likes