šŸ†˜ļø Most helpful (RE)VERIFICATION 2023 posts

Hi SASā€“

We have bazillion re-verification topics ongoing. And because as @Medic saidā€¦

ā€¦and itā€™s already confusing enough, we are highlighting the most helpful #AmazonReverification2023 posts on SAS into this one topic, right here.

:sos: And we need your help! If you have found a post particularly helpful, then please link it in a reply below, along with a brief note about how it was helpful or what it specifically addresses.

• You can link your own or another memberā€™s post, but it must be about reverification.
  • Only 1 link per reply.
  • Only REverificationā€“no initial verification info, please.

Remember, you can also flag posts, replies, or topics for staff to add. Thank you!

Click for all current reverification topics
12 Likes

If we have missed any reverification topics, please flag to add here. Thanks!

1 Like

^^^???

2 Likes

My post above included three links, thatā€™s why itā€™s deleted.

I love how @oneida_books documented the verification process. So, it wasnā€™t a surprise for us, when we faced it:

6 Likes

From @Dogtamer, with permission:

1 Like

I suspect that - given the parameters of the US INFORM Consumers Act requiring Amazon, among others, to annually re-verify details - itā€™s probably not too soon to bump this thread.

1 Like

:thinking:

I thought all we had to do going forward, if the seller already went through the re-verification, was to just hit agree that nothing has changed.

Is Amazon really going to be sending out a couple million postcards every year for this? I donā€™t think so but Iā€™ve been wrong before.

2 Likes

I would hope that you are correct in expecting that Amazonā€™s OGC (ā€˜Amazoneseā€™/ā€˜Amazonishā€™ for ā€œOffice of the General Counselā€) will follow that course in this year - but I remain trepid that Amazonā€™s ever-present fear of yet another impact by this or that regulatory entity, foreign and/or domestic, might throw a monkey-wrench into the works, if for no other reason than that of our CĪængress having disseminated rather-mightily in crafting the parameters for said legislation.

3 Likes